Home » , » Roy J. Bell - Hawaii Law Firm

Roy J. Bell - Hawaii Law Firm

Written By Unknown on Saturday, November 16, 2013 | 7:20 PM

Do you ever think what will happen to us tomorrow or the day after?
We will never be able to guess the events we experience after today.
I have a good friend, every day he worked as an itinerant sales that sell goods from a large store, and of course a lot of the time he used to be middle of the road to go to each one of its customers.
One day, my friend had an accident that caused serious leg fractures, so he could not work for 6 months. one thing that makes me sad is that my friend did not receive his salary as long as he does not work.
if this happens to you, what would you do? I think you should get your rights as they should, all the process to get it right you can be entrusted to Attorney Roy J. Bell - Honolulu Personal Injury Law Firm
Roy J. Bell
Attorney Roy J. Bell Honolulu Personal Injury Law Firm

0 comments:

Post a Comment